Spyder Ryders?

For all those of the motorized 3-wheel persuasion.

Moderator: WCLamb

wmckiern

Spyder Ryders?

Post by wmckiern »

Just wondering how many of us have Spyders out there. It is a great tryke for sure. I've only had mine less than a year now, but love the SE5

sirpeter

Spyder

Post by sirpeter »

I am waiting for the new "Touring model" that is suppose to come out this Fall/Winter. Have you heard anything about that one? What is the SE5?

RevMan600HO

Post by RevMan600HO »

I got mine May 16th and now have over 14,500 miles on it. Went to the homecoming in Valcourt, Quebec and to the Spyder Rally in Gatlinburg, Tn. There were 58 Spyders there for a week of touring the Smokies and Tail of the Dragon. Its an awsome roadster. I have been to Americade the last 3 years and four of my buddies are planning on going back again for this years Americade on our Spyders.

wmckiern

Re: Spyder

Post by wmckiern »

sirpeter wrote:I am waiting for the new "Touring model" that is suppose to come out this Fall/Winter. Have you heard anything about that one? What is the SE5?
Well i haven't been here for a while (obviously). I heard a little about the touring Model, but thought that it was coming out NEXT year.
The SE5 has a Sequential Electronic Shifter (like a Paddle shift) that is VERY quick and does not need a clutch. You change gears with your left thumb/forefinger. It is not automatic - you Have to shift UP and it will shift down if you don't, but it is better if you control all of the shifting

TJNY

Post by TJNY »

Not sure if this is the same kind of Spyder, but I heard a lot of women are afraid of spiders, yupppppppp especially the black ones!!!
YOU CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS, BUT YOU CAN BUY A MOTORCYCLE AND THAT'S PRETTY CLOSE!!! BORN TO RIDE!!!

wmckiern

Post by wmckiern »

TJNY wrote:Not sure if this is the same kind of Spyder, but I heard a lot of women are afraid of spiders, yupppppppp especially the black ones!!!
But are they "Widows" - LOL hope to see you at Americade!
Bill

TJNY

Post by TJNY »

Hey Bill, my plans are to be at Americade with all them wild and crazy cybercaders and anyone else who dares to hangout with us, come join the family!!!
YOU CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS, BUT YOU CAN BUY A MOTORCYCLE AND THAT'S PRETTY CLOSE!!! BORN TO RIDE!!!

redhed

can am spyder ride

Post by redhed »

Hey, I heard from the can am rep that they were having a ride on Saturday, June 6 to Lake Placid...but I don't see it anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks....

redhed

Post by redhed »

I just found it on the spyder page...june 4 sorry

danhd1

Post by danhd1 »

I wish they had highway pegs and the bars could be ajustable. I'm 6'4 and can't really ride forward.

Has anyone seen the knock off version of the spyder??

check out the link

http://www.canamspyderforums.com/forums ... php?p=1293

[/b]