It’s 40 Years in the Making!
DON’T MISS IT.
Though preevent sales are closed, onsite sales are available at the event:
will open Tuesday of Americade Week at 11am at the Lake George Holiday Inn on Canada Street.
AMERICADE 40 PASSES
DAY PASSEXPO AND EARLY "FIRST DIBS" DEMO ACCESS
- All DAY access to Americade’s EXPO
- All DAY “first dibs” access to the Factory Demos
- Demos sign ups typically start at 8am and can fill up before 10am, so get in early (as early as 7am) for first dibs.
- Parking at HQ All Day ($10 value)
- Great Saturday Option: The Ride for Kids Scenic Ride, a 2-hour charity motorcycle ride around Lake George that includes lunch, prizes, VIP parking, and so much more! 100% of your Ride for Kids registration will benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, a non-profit whose mission is to defeat the deadliest childhood cancer – brain tumors.
- Purchase at the Demo HQ (at the Fort William Henry demo gate)
ROAD WARRIOR PASS (perfect for the Weekend Warrior)The no-brainer Fri & Sat weekend pass
- This gets you everything that you would have gotten anyway, with one click and saving you a bunch of money.
- It’s $120 worth of stuff, including:
- Multiday access to Americade’s EXPO
- Access to the factory demos 2 hours prior to other groups (“first dibs”).
- An Official T-Shirt from the Americade Merchandise Booth (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST).
- Factory Demo Lot Parking Pass (park next to the demos)
- A Village Parking Pass (Park in any metered spot in the Village)
- Two 1/2 day Unguided Route Maps. An easy, short ride on great routes.
- If you want a killer all day ride with an impressive lunch stop, then upgrade to the next package and save some money.
WEEKLONG PASSESHere for 3+ days and want to ride & do a lot? Then THIS is the best deal.
- There are several packages that offer great guided and unguided rides with lunch, sunset dinner cruises, great after hours entertainment, music and comedy, and more!
- Visit Americade Registration at the Lake George Holiday Inn for more info!
Day Passes go on sale at the event.